The Faculty of Pharmacy – Tishk International University for the academic year 2017 has been established for the purpose of maintaining the importance of this specialization to provide, consolidate and disseminate the correct and sound pharmaceutical concepts and provide the best pharmaceutical services in the local and national context.
The college seeks to establish scientific bases to become a scientific institution that provides the society with pharmacists with high scientific professional skills in the field of various pharmaceutical sciences, in addition to the professional skills of graduates of this faculty who work in the governmental and private sectors in the field of dispensing medicines to patients and follow up their health status, pharmaceuticals, laboratory and clinical analyzes, drug and toxicology research, pharmaceutical medical research, and pharmaceutical industries. The college also strives to constantly raise the scientific level of its professors and students, global scientific and pharmaceutical developments.
The college of pharmacy has a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy sciences after success with 172 accredited hundred and seventy-two credit units divided into 10 semesters, including the necessary training period for practicing the profession during the summer in pharmaceuticals, hospitals and private pharmacies. Minimum.
- Know the basic terms and principles of language teaching for application.
- Display knowledge about how to teach language skills as well as the use of methods and approaches of teaching foreign language into his/her teaching.
- Use appropriate approaches to improve students’ critical thinking, creativity, problem solving skills and translation skills.
- List methods of assessment and evaluation as well as determine suitable teaching strategies for a particular group of students.
- Plan the educating process and using required approaches by considering the individual needs and difference of the students as well as the requirements of the teaching field.
- Conduct collaborative work using education as a medium to connect with society.