The mission of the pharmacy B.Sc. degree program is to educate and train students to become pharmacists capable of taking active responsibilities in all drug development and research topics, apply critical thinking and ethical rules in every circumstance, and contribute to public health. These are achieved through educating them on the fundamental concepts, knowledge and field techniques, and skills of pharmacy professionals.
Our vision is to become a pioneer faculty in educating pharmacists and scientists with modern education and research strategies with internationally accepted educational and research education faculty.
Know the basic terms and principles of language teaching for application.
Display knowledge about how to teach language skills as well as the use of methods and approaches of teaching foreign language into his/her teaching.
Use appropriate approaches to improve students’ critical thinking, creativity, problem solving skills and translation skills.
List methods of assessment and evaluation as well as determine suitable teaching strategies for a particular group of students.
Plan the educating process and using required approaches by considering the individual needs and difference of the students as well as the requirements of the teaching field.
Conduct collaborative work using education as a medium to connect with society.
At Tishk International University, Faculty of Pharmacy, we desire to aid and serve our country, our communities, and the citizens of the world in hope of a brighter future. We strongly believe in educating and training the next generation of pharmacists to be knowledgeable, ethical, competent, and fully prepared to apply their education to a practice of all fields of pharmacy. Through our team of capable and experienced staff and our dedication to the continual improvement and auditing of our services, we wish to see our future graduates contribute to the research and development of all areas of Pharmacy including Pharmaceutical sciences, Pharmacognosy and Pharmacology. We aim to become internationally renowned and globally ranked as one of the top schools of pharmacy and to produce Pharmacy graduates of the highest caliber who excel throughout their professional careers.
Program Learning Outcomes
1. Apply basic principles of pharmaceutical sciences, biochemistry, physical science, biology, mathematics, and statistics needed for the application of these sciences to drug therapy and human health.
2. Illustrate healthcare systems and pharmaceutical manufacturing processes in the national, and international arena.
3. Apply problem-solving and decision-making skills in selecting the interaction-free drug regimen.
4. Apply patient-centered care using the best available data, as per the conditions of patients to design, adjust, record, execute and track pharmacotherapy care plans.
5. Effectively apply principles of Pharmaceutical knowledge for the discovery of new drugs from natural and chemical resources to treat the various lethal diseases affecting mankind.
6. Apply principles of finance, marketing, and human resources effectively to manage medication use systems.
7. Utilize and apply the legal, ethical and professional responsibilities required for a pharmacist.
8. Relate principles of continuous quality improvement to the evaluation of pharmacy services and develop outcome indicators for pharmacy services.
9. Utilize medication use and intervention effectiveness
10. Develop research studies that apply quantitative or qualitative research methods that address research questions in the field.